GoNetYourself is changing the way the video production industry operates. By even writing a Service Level Agreement, we are differentiating ourselves from most Video Production companies, because our process exists in a system.
Because we work with hundreds of people each year on thousands of videos, we have a need to define what it realistic and what is not in the way we work. Please read through this document to see what works for you.
At GoNetYourself, our system includes many people. You may hear from multiple people throughout the course of your project. Don’t worry! This is why we use basecamp, and ask that you always notify everyone when sending a message. We’ll make sure it gets to the right place.
We expect to respond to your e-mail or Basecamp message within 1 business day.
If you do not hear a response from us within 1 business day, please reach out again. Sometimes the flurry of e-mails can cause things to get lost.
Note – Basecamp messages often receive a faster turnaround time, because then the correct person can respond. When in doubt – use Basecamp!
Video Turnaround Times
We are leading the industry in turnaround times for videos. Below are the turnaround times you can expect once Step 2 in basecamp is completed! We will not start this timeline until all of your assets are in and those checkboxes have been checked!
- 1 Video, 1st Time In – 7-9 business days
- 1 Video, Not 1st Time In – 7 business days
- Multiple Videos – 1st video 7 business days, once first video is delivered, 2-3 business days for each video following.
- Re-Edits – 2-3 business days for each round. Please note that it’s quicker if you aggregate edits.
No Response Policy
To help you get the most out of your video package, if we do not receive a response from you for 20 business days, we will archive your video project. To re-open this project, we will bill your membership account 1 video, or $375.
We encourage shooting multiple videos at a time. However, if you come in with a multiple video project, our turnaround times do not magically go to 5-7 business days for all videos. Here is the process for multiple videos:
- We will complete one video first. This allows us to nail down the template for all videos.
- Once you have signed off on the first video as a completed project, we will start editing the rest of your videos.
- Allow for 2-3 business days for each video in addition to the first video.
If you have any questions or concerns at any time, please contact your point of contact and/or Jeff Turley.