This video from Skytap is a great example of what you can do with our primo package. It was completed in January for our client, Skytap – producers of online Software for developers and test engineers.
Check it out.
We’ve partnered with Fannit, a content marketing agency in Everett, WA to bring you a $10,000 marketing contest here at GoNetYourself. That’s right, we’re giving away $10,000 worth of marketing material, consulting, and video to one lucky winning company.
Here’s the cool part – you get entered for putting in your information, but you get entered again and again the more you share it.
For rules, more information and to enter, click HERE.
Over the past few years, we have produced more than 1,000 videos. In that time, we’ve talked to marketing directors at many different companies, and we’ve figured out a few things about how to develop an effective video marketing strategy. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be posting the details on each one of these points below so that it’s easy for you to get started.
The main thing that we have learned about Video Marketing is that it is still new. People are still getting used to the fact that you can post videos constantly, keeping your visitors engaged. Few people have a defined strategy beyond “just post and pray.” In fact, we hear the word “viral” thrown around like Skittles at a Seahawks game – but the problem is that there is way too much video content out there for you to just “make” viral videos. Here are 5 things you can do that are simple and easy to help you get started to developing a video marketing plan:
- Keep it simple – way too many people want to make their videos extremely complex. The problem is that it takes too much time to be complex, and all of the complexity can end up being distracting. Do you remember the “Will it Blend” videos? Easy. Take a blender, put it on a table, blend some random stuff, smile, done.
- Start Safe – Many people are paralyzed by video. The question that a lot of people deal with is “where do I start?” Well, start somewhere safe. You might fail – it’s okay. But just don’t fail when you’re filming your CEO. Start with someone safe, making a quick how to video or a short client testimonial. Figure out what you like, what you don’t like, what works and what doesn’t, and then move on to your CEO eventually.
- Give away free information – if your site is selling something, people aren’t going to watch a 5 minute video of you beating yourself on the chest talking about how awesome you are. Instead, let people know something you’ve learned that you can share. Keep it short. Maybe it’s as simple as the 5 lessons you learned in 2013 from your business. But who doesn’t want to learn something free – and then they’re engaged on your site.
- Keep it Going – The days of “post and pray” are gone. If you have the same video you had 2 years ago on your front page, it’s time to do some video. If you’re doing a blog, you should be posting monthly videos. Keeping people engaged with video means you’re always producing new content. Again – simple stuff, but new content is key.
- Post. Post Again. Repeat – Remember that posting on Youtube and on your website will not do anything for your business. You need to leverage all of the channels that you have. Write a blog around the video. Attach it to a white paper. Post it on websites. Have your employees post all over LinkedIn. Tweet it. Facebook it. Google Plus. The options are endless. Then, 5 days later, post it in all of those places again.
We’ll go into more detail in the coming weeks about how to execute on each of these 5 suggestions. Stay tuned.
Seattle-area companies Fannit and GoNetYourself are collaborating to provide 1 business $10,000 in marketing services that include SEO, Web site optimization, video production and other services who wins the contest that ends on February 28, 2014.
SEATTLE – GoNetYourself a Seattle video production company, has partnered with Fannit, a content marketing agency, to give away $10,000 worth of marketing services to 1 lucky business winner on February 28, 2014.
GoNetYourself is a video production company focused on producing visual content continuously that is affordable, repeatable and executable.
Fannit is a content marketing agency that uses a variety of internet marketing techniques from content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) to optimizing conversion and social media output to generate traffic and conversion for their client’s businesses. The purpose of this contest is to make business owners aware of all that is required of successful Internet marketing today and showcase their skills to the winner.
Jeff Turley, Founder and CEO of GoNetYourself lamented, “It used to be your business could throw up a web site and get traffic. And if you had video on your site you were like the James Bond of marketing. Today, GoNetYourself exists because our clients need a video production team because videos are such a key component to communicating your marketing message to potential customers. We’re excited to meet the winner of this amazing contest – $10,000 goes a long way!”
“Even if your business has solid marketing capabilities, you can’t afford not to enter this contest.” said Fannit’s CEO, Keith Eneix.
Marketing your company today is an evolving task that requires marketing experts who know how to use tools (like Google) and how changes may impact your business. Many businesses are hiring firms like Fannit to be their Internet Marketing Solutions Provider much like they’ve had to hire IT Solution Providers to manage technology.
Marketing today can be frustrating to some business owners. As a recent blog post by Fannit suggests (Google News Ranking Factors: What We’ve Found So Far By Examining The Algorithm) innovation is changing what is required to keep up in the marketing game – search engine optimization (SEO) is just one piece of the puzzle.
Both companies could not make this contest possible without its Sponsor, Cloud9 Real Time, a cloud services provider in San Diego, CA.
“We work with a lot of accounting firms and businesses who are moving to the cloud with virtual servers and application hosting – this contest is a way to thank our loyal customers and followers who have played a part in Cloud9’s success. The contest is a great idea because every business could use some marketing help – this is great!” Kacee Johnson said after being asked why Cloud9 Real Time is participating as a Sponsor of this contest.
GoNetYourself is the leading Seattle Video Production Company providing continuous visual content that is affordable, repeatable and executable. By creating systems around video, GoNetYourself has opened up the possibilities for its clients who want to keep their customers, employees, shareholders and community engaged. Their flagship product is 6 videos for $3,600 – this revolutionary way of looking at video was named by clients – the NoBrainer.
Fannit.com uses the Internet, social media and email to help you connect with prospective new customers and current customers to generate business growth and improve reputation. Fannit uses unique Internet marketing techniques like search engine marketing (SEM), content development, search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC), social media marketing (SMM), Lead Conversion Strategies and email marketing to help you grow your business. Fannit’s corporate offices are located 2911 Hewitt Ave Everett, WA 98201, but serve clients across the US, Canada and Europe.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer