With video production studios in both downtown Bellevue and downtown Seattle, GoNetYourself is changing the model of video production. GoNetYourself has created a video production experience that is affordable, repeatable, and executable across all segments of every company.
About the Production Specialist
We at GoNetYourself are looking for a vibrant visionary with a strong, self-motivated work ethic to join our team in the exciting, fast-paced environment of a start-up company. A good candidate would possess strong communication skills, particularly in the area of visual communication, with a passion for growing a business. The Production Specialist is responsible for preparing our studios for every shoot; knowing the project, lighting, camera, mics, recording, and more. The Production Specialist is responsible for creating high quality visual content based on the client’s desired message. Relating with the client is an important part of the job.
- Staff GoNetYourself studios during assigned hours and be ready to shoot video at all times
- Effectively run and manage all video equipment (lights, cameras, prompter, sound) during the shooting process.
- Capture and edit raw HD video in Adobe Premier/Blackmagic capture deck.
- Clean, organize and prepare studios before and after clients leave.
- Participate in sales process as directed by manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of (any) video/filmmaking experience. In studio experience is a plus, confident in their understanding of the video-creation process.
- Strong Communication Skills in a professional and visual capacity.
- Business oriented: Desire to grow a business as well as grow within a business
- Good knowledge of camera-work.
- Understanding of 3-point lighting.
- General knowledge of recording sound and sound board.
- Experience and good understanding of Adobe CS6 or Final Cut 7. (Knowledge of CS is a +)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Mac OS.
Compensation will be DOE based on skills and experience.
Questions about this job can be directed to: Niki Ang